My life, and my 2 cents.



My Kodak moment!

Whew! Half a decade after I first thought about it, I finally created a blog. Funny how sometimes an incredibly small thing can hold up something much bigger. As it happened, I couldn't think of a name for the darned thing.

A lot of mud has flown down the yamuna (and a lot many cars have remained stuck in the great Delhi-Gurgaon traffic jam) since then. A blog isn't a big deal in an age when its more common to have a blogspot address than have an email address. For me the big push came when the rascals shut down blog access from India for a few days, and well intentioned people advised me to use pkblogs.com to access my (nonexistent) address.

Anyway, enough of what led me to it. Right now I can almost share the feeling Galileo had when he invented the telescope, or when Newton finished the last chapter of his Principia Mathematica.

I savour this moment.

posted by Angshuman @ 11:19 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home