My life, and my 2 cents.



Post card from 'busy'-land

Its amazing how really important people take out time to do things they like. Blogging, for instance.And the stereotypical answer to the riddle: you don't find time, you make time. And you always make time for something you are really passionate about. I would also add, discipline should be second nature to you, if you wish to create time.

I sometimes wonder what I am really passionate about. Ashamed as I am to admit, nothing. I do care a lot about a few things, but being passionate about them would be stretching it too far.
As for discipline, the available real estate on my blog speaks for itself.

So admittedly, 'been too busy to write' is perhaps not a worthwhile excuse, but it is the darned truth!

See you in a week!

posted by Angshuman @ 11:35 AM,

3 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger thalassa_mikra said...

About Tintin, no?

You'll love going to Brussels. Not only do they have the best beer in the world, but they also have the Belgian Centre of Comic Strip Art with a great Tintin collection.

See I've given you something to aspire to - Brussels ahoy!!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Angshuman said...

In present tense, not really. Really long ago, yeah. I'd still love going to Brussels for six pack of Stella Artois though!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Archana Bahuguna said...

Finally, a blog! I think (if you take me seriously here), you write really well. You may already be knowing that, but am just reiterating the truth.

And yes, you are right about those ppl who blog frequently or regularly, like at least once a week, those are the ones who are dying to say something to the world :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home